I am a software engineer, product manager, VC & startup advisor, author, and speaker.
My technical work spans compilers & programming languages, virtual machines, configuration languages & deployment tools, software libraries & infrastructure, distributed systems, and storage & databases.
My interests include languages, music, design, and photography.
I am a huge fan of open-source and a creator or contributor to many open-source projects. You can read more on my open source page.
This is my personal site; any opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessary reflect opinions or positions of my employer.
As of the date at the top of this page, this site is built with:
- Hugo1 static site generator with:
- permissively-licensed photos from sites such as Unspash, Pexels, etc.2
- source is hosted on GitLab
- site is built and hosted by Netlify3
- SSL certificate thanks to Let’s Encrypt (via Netlify)
Thanks to the creators of these tools, services, and media for making it so easy to publish a personal site!